Pathfinder 2E 4 hours left - Kickstarter Preview The Theian Gladiator Now Available.

malcolm_n

Adventurer
4 hours left to help us break through more stretch goals and add even more that we can convert to Pathfinder 2e.

As a preview for our live Kickstarter Project, Lands of Theia by Steven Rasheed James, we have added a fully playable class, the Theian gladiator, to the Pathfinder 2e SRD site. This is one of 13 classes going into all 3 editions (Pathfinder 1e, 2e, and D&D 5e)
Victor - Final transparent.png
This new class option from Lands of Theia stands apart from the fighter and other martial classes as an entertainer, fighting for the crowds of adoring fans watching from the safety of their homes. When his sensor is active, the Theian gladiator gains the confidence to take on any challenge with a unique blend of stances, roles, and flair.

The Theian gladiator, and 12 other new class options, are featured in Lands of Theia, where adventure never waits. In addition, the setting offers twists on existing races/subraces and its own unique take on dworgs (dwarf/orcs), rabbitfolk, gnolls, orcs, lizardfolk, and owlfolk. Other content includes a fully developed world you can explore or use as a source of inspiration for your own campaigns. The campaign only runs until August 27, so jump in while you can. We're using our funding to update the art, as shown here with this gnoll sketch.
RPG-Wargame Supply Sourcebook ad.jpg

Voting on the next new class and race we add are live for backers now.

Last edited:

I always I misss an updated of the Athasian gladiator from Dark Sun, this was in AD&D the ancestor of the archetypes in Pathfinder. Her special touch was they weren't used to wear heavy armour (and Athas is too hot weather) but she could use shield of some pieces of armour (usually a manica or arm guard). The gladiator should be a base class, not only a subclass, but also with useful class features to be outdoors, because she may be a fugitive in the windlands.

malcolm_n

Adventurer
I always I misss an updated of the Athasian gladiator from Dark Sun, this was in AD&D the ancestor of the archetypes in Pathfinder. Her special touch was they weren't used to wear heavy armour (and Athas is too hot weather) but she could use shield of some pieces of armour (usually a manica or arm guard). The gladiator should be a base class, not only a subclass, but also with useful class features to be outdoors, because she may be a fugitive in the windlands.
Yes, I really liked the idea of making the gladiator a class of its own, especially with the somewhat unique twist Steven included in having the sensor follow along and grant them boons based on their popularity. I have had several players already who've said they enjoy that aspect of the class.

malcolm_n

Adventurer
Only 1 week left to help us break through more stretch goals and add even more content for Pathfinder 2e to Lands of Theia.

malcolm_n

Adventurer
With only 15 hours left, we're less than 10 backers ($200) from our next stretch goal, which will add an entire chapter of Enemies & NPCs, bringing the book closer to 300 pages.

malcolm_n

Adventurer
We did it! We managed to hit our $8k goal. Now we can put together new enemies & NPCs, including some awesome gladiators for your groups to fight.
class grafts.JPG

Remove ads