• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General 40 Year D&D Campaign

Mort

Legend
Supporter
I dunno what chick trats is.

An 80s fear mongering comic that practically embodied the 80s satanic panic.

Here's the frame in question:

The full set can be seen here.

It's something else!

Attachments

• 0046_03.gif
    0046_03.gif
    34.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Dire Bare

Legend
It is a fun watch and I am little jealous - but also a very intense dude! Not letting other people touch his minis seems extreme, but the whole thing about saying that if his daughter breaks up with her bf, he still gets to stay in the game because "I can't break up with him" seemed beyond the pale to me. Then again, I also have to wonder why the bf would want to stay in the game and deal with that awkwardness.
Some nerds put D&D before all else.

But I've seen this sort of thing outside the D&D hobby. Two kids break up, but one or both parents can't let the ex-boy/girlfriend go . . . .

Some nerds put D&D before all else.

But I've seen this sort of thing outside the D&D hobby. Two kids break up, but one or both parents can't let the ex-boy/girlfriend go . . . .
I have a story about that kind of... my 2nd girlfriend's mom loved me. we broke up about 20 years ago... the mom still sends me Christmas cards and emails. Sometimes we run into each other and I feel weird... she always hoped we would 'work it out' I never have the nerve to tell her that her daughter cheated on me with 2 different people 1 of them was one of my friends... I can only imagine how she feels about her mom doing it.

Mort

Legend
Supporter
I have a story about that kind of... my 2nd girlfriend's mom loved me. we broke up about 20 years ago... the mom still sends me Christmas cards and emails. Sometimes we run into each other and I feel weird... she always hoped we would 'work it out' I never have the nerve to tell her that her daughter cheated on me with 2 different people 1 of them was one of my friends... I can only imagine how she feels about her mom doing it.

Back in my 20's (so Decades ago!) my group had 2 sets of players that were boyfriend-girlfriend. Boyfriend from set 1 ended up cheating with girlfriend from set 2. They thought they were being discrete - but, well 20-somethings. It got very uncomfortable at sessions for a while.

I don't miss that drama!

Back in my 20's (so Decades ago!) my group had 2 sets of players that were boyfriend-girlfriend. Boyfriend from set 1 ended up cheating with girlfriend from set 2. They thought they were being discrete - but, well 20-somethings. It got very uncomfortable at sessions for a while.

I don't miss that drama!
in my 20s (same time as the above story) our gaming group was all between 17 and 30 and all hornbals... the number of fights over woman (including woman players that wanted neither other players attention) was WAY to high... I do not miss it either.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads