4CTF - Stat This Character!

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
HEY!

I'm up to my eyeballs finishing off "The Kid's Colouring Book o Critters - Celebrity Edition" and realized that I had FORGOTTEN to stat a very important creature.

DustBunny, and his sidekick Lint.

If ANYONE can get these guys statted using the 4 Colour to Fantasy rules, I'd be eternally grateful, my kids will love you, and the world will be a better place.

(Oh yeah, I'm hoping to put this book to bed by tomorrow, this is the ONLY critter left to stat...)

Attachments

• dustbunny_small.jpg
    dustbunny_small.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 266

Oh, dude, sorry I forgot to do lint. I was being rushed by a friend who wanted me to go play Magic (so I could drown my sorrows in card). I'd make lint be . . . do they have dust mephits? Ah, just make him a rat with the 'dust' template (+8 bonus to Hide checks in dusty areas, immune to dust-based attack forms). :)

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Thanks... got 'em.

Uhmm...

Here's the embarrassing part. I haven't actually BOUGHT a copy of this product yet... (4CTF).

So...

Since I'm using material from it, what is the section 15 from the book, so I can put it in the Section 15 of the Kid's Colouring Book?

Equally embarrassing, I'm using a friend's computer (mine is not yet hooked up to the internet since I got back from college for Christmas), and I have no copy of the book on this computer. You should email Russ, or post an ATTN thread directed to him.

Remove ads