OD&D 4E and its effect on 1E/OD&D

thedungeondelver

Adventurer
grodog said:
There's some general movement over on Canonfire! to plot and plan some sort of Greyhawk multi-round tourney for GenCon next year (since Greyhawk will have, in theory, officially died at Origins, with the death of Living Greyhawk).

If we do in fact get this together, friends here in Wichita who plan to go (and myself) will likely run an AD&D version of this tourney, too (presuming that the tourney will be in 4.0 or 3.5, which I don't know offhand, but again do assume). So, we may well be looking for DMs if this becomes serious, and if so, I'll post here as well as at the usual sites (K&K, DF, PPP, CF!, Finarvyn's OD&D, etc.) about it.

More details after we game on Monday, when we'll be discussing this!

Feel free to mention it on my site as well.

I do have this website, you know. Forums and everything!

:]

(And if you're asking me, Origins is way too far distant for me to attend...hell attending LGGC is a minor miracle for me!)

thedungeondelver

Adventurer
Stereofm said:
That's nice to know, but probably ... that's beacause you are a good DM, not necessarily because of the system

Well I appreciate the vote of confidence you give my skills as a DM. With that said I can tell you from experience that the majority of my group(s) prefer AD&D. And I'm cool with that.

grodog

Hero
thedungeondelver said:

Feel free to mention it on my site as well.
I do have this website, you know. Forums and everything!

I think I've heard of it, Dragonspaw, or something like that, right, Bill? :]

thedungeondelver said:
(And if you're asking me, Origins is way too far distant for me to attend...hell attending LGGC is a minor miracle for me!)

Nah, I won't be doing this at Origins, just GenCon.

Remove ads