4e in Portland, OR

Ventifus

First Post
We are looking for some more players in the Portland area. I will be initially be running Keep on the Shadowfell, and after that, a conversion of Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords.

Our current gaming location is easily reachable from downtown, near SW 35th. Sometimes we play in Sellwood. We are all surprisingly normal, professional, twently- thirty- and forty-somethings.

Typically we play on Wednesday nights at 6-ish, but we're going to be starting the Keep this weekend if things go according to plan. If you'd like to join us, let me know!

irreplicant

First Post
Hi, I just moved to Portland from Orlando, and I've been trying to find a gaming group. I'm almost 30 and have been playing D&D for about 20. Send me an email or AIM message if you're interested.

Myrkrel

First Post
Hi Ventifus,

I see that the original post is a couple weeks old but in case you are still looking for players I'm interested. I live very near to SW 35th and the Wednesday night time slot would be perfect.

I'm 34, a professional, and a long-time gamer (started with 1st edition AD&D). I'm eager to try out 4th edition - I've got the PHB and DMG.

You can email me or send a private message through my profile here.

Last edited:

coletite

First Post
I live in Tigard and would like to get back into D&D. I'm 31 and not what you'd call a hardcore gamer. I just bought 4e players handbook and am pretty excited to play. I don't know if you still need players, but I may be interested if you are. The only thing is that my schedule may not work out. I get off work at 6:15-6:30. Let me know!

irreplicant

First Post
If only we could get the DM to check the thread. I can't send him a PM. He hasn't contacted me yet.

If we get enough posts I could run a game, but I don't have a place to host one.

Remove ads