• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E 4e PDF Power Cards

Barzhac

First Post
Niiiiice

seriously.

Looking at these, I realized something is missing. Not to look a gift (war)horse in the mouth, but could you do up some UTILITY cards, too? Thanks.

Perhaps I should accentuate that a bit

Last edited:

jfjohnny5

First Post
Barzhac said:
seriously.

Looking at these, I realized something is missing. Not to look a gift (war)horse in the mouth, but could you do up some UTILITY cards, too? Thanks.

Perhaps I should accentuate that a bit

You can use these for utility powers "as-is" since all utility powers share the same sorting system as attack powers. That being At-Will, Encounter, and Daily. They also use the same fields such as Keywords, Action Types, Targets, Range, Effects, etc. Terming them "Utility Powers" is more of an academic distinction by WotC that a practical difference.

sunrisekid

Explorer
dumb question but...

Before I go and print a bunch can somebody please tell me if the cards are the same size as MtG cards? Just wondering if they will fit into the plastic sleeves... thx.

Big thanks to the creator of the cards! As a DM I have little need for them but I'm secretly hoping my players will start to use them :)

harmfulguy

First Post
Before I go and print a bunch can somebody please tell me if the cards are the same size as MtG cards? Just wondering if they will fit into the plastic sleeves... thx.

Absotively. The cards are a perfect fit for my UltraPro standard-size TCG deck protectors, and I keep a stock of blanks in a MtG-size deck box. Just steer clear of the smaller-sized card sleeves used for Yu-Gi-Oh and the like.

Remove ads