• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4e Pre-Gens. more, More, MORE!

Pozatronic

First Post
I just purchased the over expensive Keep on the Shadowfall. It looks nifty, and it will determine if I am going to buy the regular rule books. My only problem is with the pre-gens. I looking for more human-o-centric ones. Or even other classes, like Ranger or Warlock. Does anybody know where I can find pre-gens on teh innernets (that series of tubes). Official or un-official, I care not. Although being balanced with the ones included would be helpful.

Pozatronic

First Post
Drothgery, you're a Saint (or a Demon Prince, take your pick).

I probably should have thought of checking the actual, official website, huh. I swear I'm not really this stupid.

drothgery

First Post
Pozatronic said:
Drothgery, you're a Saint (or a Demon Prince, take your pick).

I probably should have thought of checking the actual, official website, huh. I swear I'm not really this stupid.

Well, the two Eberron-race characters are actually linked from the warforged article, so they're not exactly obvious to find. I just knew about them because they'd been mentioned here before.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Here's a set a I made last week. There is a human in every role.

Controllers
Wizard, Eladrin
Wizard, Halfing
Wizard, Human

Defenders
Paladin, Dragonborn
Fighter, Dwarf
Fighter, Human

Leaders
Cleric, Half-Elf
Cleric, Dwarf
Warlord, Human
Warlord, Dragonborn

Strikers
Ranger, Elf
Rogue, Human
Warlock (Infernal), Tiefling

Get them all here: http://www.mediafire.com/?wkyge0emve0

What are you using for your character builder? These look very impressive and have all of the relavant info on the sheet. I would like to see that generator to make my own characters.

Remove ads