D&D 4E 4e: You Are Dead to Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kesh

First Post
Guild Goodknife said:
I understand that threadcrapping should be avoided but what exactly are we supposed to discuss here? Ok, you wanted to share your feelings with us. How about starting a blog? I really fail to see the need for threads like this as it only stimulates the negative crowd.
This.

MaelStorm

First Post
@Ubbergeek
Yes, you're right. Me too I overreacted the other day, and now I know it was because I jumped to conclusion too easily. There's always a way to make D&D do what you want to do.

@ OP
-There will be rules at the end of the Monster Manual to convert the Gnome as PC.
-There are going to be Giants in the Monster Manual you could easily adapt a Frost Giant.
-If you want you can remove the Tiefling race from your campaign world.
It's an art (adjusting a game), and it's not easy to master, but it will be easier for you if you don't even give it a shot. But it's your call, and I respect whatever your decision will be.

Lonely Tylenol

First Post
For the love of Pete, how many "4E is dead to me" threads are there going to be?!

Edit: meh, never mind. Felt good to write it, though.

Last edited:

Hathorym

Explorer
It appears you have issue with cosmetic differences, rather than anything concrete. Use make up - play 4e - all the cool popular kids are doing it.

pawsplay

Hero
The OGL will still exist, and since you did plan to start your own publishing company, why not do so anyway and then release your houseruled 3.5 as some sort of alternate PHB?

That's basically the notion I had. However, I'm not the only one to have thoughts along those lines, so it's going to take me a little time to figure out my designs. I want to hew more closely to how I see D&D, but there has to be some originality or it really isn't worth it.

lutecius

Explorer
Dr. Awkward said:
For the love of Pete, how many "4E is dead to me" threads are there going to be?!

I'm sure they will keep popping up as new stuff is revealed.
Maybe the "why won't you switch" thread should be revived.
Last time i checked it was slowly decomposing in a mire of soda/syrup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases