D&D 5E 5-page Preview of Scarred Lands Creature Collection

Handiwork Games, which has teamed up with Onyx Path for the Scarred Lands Creature Collection for 5E, has sent me along a preview of the book. It's a five-page PDF of a complete encounter which depicts the Temple of the Stars, along with the Dunefish Swarm monster, all part of the Encounter Pack (click here to download!).

They've also sent along some artwork of the dunefish swarm, heart clutch, and seraphic creature.

The Creature Collection was actually the first monster book for D&D 3E -- it beat the Monster Manual to print! Originally, it was published by Sword & Sorcery Studios.

DunefishSwarmArt.jpg

HeartclutchArt.jpg

SeraphicCreature Art.jpg

Last edited:

neogod22

Explorer
Handiwork Games, which has teamed up with Onyx Path for the Scarred Lands Creature Collection for 5E, has sent me along a preview of the book. It's a five-page PDF of a complete encounter which depicts the Temple of the Stars, along with the Dunefish Swarm monster, all part of the Encounter Pack (click here to download!).

They've also sent along some artwork of the dunefish swarm, heart clutch, and seraphic creature.

The Creature Collection was actually the first monster book for D&D 3E -- it beat the Monster Manual to print! Originally, it was published by Sword & Sorcery Studios.

We are playing in that now. Our DM is basically just using the 3e books.

Ghost2020

Adventurer
Awesome! Looking forward to this! It's a great setting

Also a kickstarter on this, how did i miss it?

Last edited:

DWChancellor

Kobold Enthusiast
Going to need to check this out. Really want more critters with different design sensibilities. The whole "grab from other editions" vogue going around DM advise circles has me in a tight grip. Very bored of MM by now.

Yes, yes... I have the Kobold Press stuff, in fact I made on of the critters!

Ravenbrook

Explorer
I guess the camel is supposed to be the seraphic creature. It doesn't look very angelic to me, more like it's suffering from some kind of disease.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases