5 Versions of Santa Claus: D&D 5E Style

If you feel the need for some D&D 5th Edition stats for Santa Claus, I've got you covered. Well, not me so much, but the folks listed below have. I've found five different versions of Santa in D&D 5th Edition statistics - as a bard, a wizard, even a dwarf paladin!

If you feel the need for some D&D 5th Edition stats for Santa Claus, I've got you covered. Well, not me so much, but the folks listed below have. I've found five different versions of Santa in D&D 5th Edition statistics - as a bard, a wizard, even a dwarf paladin!

santa-claus-statblock-mm.png
SaveSaveSaveSave

Furby076

First Post
We need stats on his equipment
Shouldn't Santa have Timestop, at will, that or he is just way too slow
Santa' background trait should include weakness for milk and cookies

... and take his stuff!*

*But then you would be obligated to deliver all of that stuff to its rightful recipients.

Or maybe it's a curse. Kill the current Santa, take his stuff and you're doomed to take his place delivering presents to other people every year. Until someone kills you and takes your stuff. And the curse :)

Xohar17

Explorer
Or maybe it's a curse. Kill the current Santa, take his stuff and you're doomed to take his place delivering presents to other people every year. Until someone kills you and takes your stuff. And the curse :)

Wasnt that the plot to a bad tim allen movie?

Remove ads

Remove ads