WotC 5E 2020 Book Clue - I need your help!

Lem23

Adventurer
The In Search of series was very hit and miss, desert of desolation series were ok (and different to what else was available), but the dragonlance ones were terrible (here's the campaign, now, you have to do these exact things that match up to the plot of the books in their entirety, no trying to go off the rails). I hope if they ever do an AP based on the dragonlance campaign that they start entirely from scratch with a new story rather than rehash that again.

The Glen

Legend
The In Search of series was very hit and miss, desert of desolation series were ok (and different to what else was available), but the dragonlance ones were terrible (here's the campaign, now, you have to do these exact things that match up to the plot of the books in their entirety, no trying to go off the rails). I hope if they ever do an AP based on the dragonlance campaign that they start entirely from scratch with a new story rather than rehash that again.
Problem with in search of was its all the modules in the basic line, good and bad. You get keep on the borderlands, rahasia, veiled society and lost city but you also get Castle Caldwell and Journey to the Rock. So it was a bit uneven

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Just print the Mystara book I wrote. It's already been playtested and once I get the final pieces three pieces of Art it's ready to go. The setting is far more popular than people give it credit for. But since it doesn't get a lot of discussion a lot of people don't know it exists in 5th edition.

If it is in current extant form, please link?

The Glen

Legend
I'm hoping to put it on the guild, so there's not a publicly available PDF yet. I started writing this several years ago, first as a personal project but after a lot of prodding then as would be release because WOTC said when the DM's Guild was introduced they would be opening up the guild to older settings. So I kept writing it, and as I write better angry the hurricane and the divorce sped things up until the book was finished.

The book is 224 pages, full color with all original art and showcases the Known World of Mystara, so there's not anything on the Savage Coast or Hollow World, those would be a different book. It covers the history and cultures of the gazetteers plus the city of Serraine from Top Ballista, or 18 nations in all. There's 5 new races (Mystaran Tortle, Rakasta, Lupin, Sidhe and Phanaton), almost three dozen subclasses, new feats, new backgrounds, new factions, Secret Crafts of Glantri presented as pseudo-prestige classes, several dozen new magic items, 18 pages of new spells (included Glantrian meta spells that change how spells are cast), a calendar, shopping guide, and a list of the most important immortals. Check the link below to look at the proof copy I had made.

Book still needs a few pieces of art, just trying to make the art uniform so I hired two fantastic artists with Rubus and Mischa and they provided a large portion of the custom art. I didn't want to reuse any of the older art plus numerous parts of Mystara never had a proper representation in artistic forms I had the art created. It's been playtested for years now, and I'm trying to bring it to the various more influential D&D reviewers to increase attention. For the older player's its a nostalgia trip, but for new players, this is a brand new setting and that's how I'm pitching it.

Mystara Player's Handbook preview

teitan

Legend
It could refer to countless elements, from Ravenloft itself, to an undead heavy AP, to an AP with a major undead villian, to Zendikar which has vampire cities, or Innistrad which also has Vampires and other Gothic Horror or some obscure element of CoS.

Who knows. And that might have been for an different project then the one he just hinted at.

Heck it could refer to updating a classic adventure that everyone loves. Including Baldur’s Gate.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases