D&D 5E 5E Character Sheet via Google Sheets!

Splarticus

First Post
Revivify! Oops, this post is too old. Raise Dead! Shoot, dead too long. True Resurrection!

Tintagel, awesome sheet. I've customized to thin the borders and add more space to the first page. Ok to post and reshare?

Yaarel

He Mage
Revivify! Oops, this post is too old. Raise Dead! Shoot, dead too long. True Resurrection!

Tintagel, awesome sheet. I've customized to thin the borders and add more space to the first page. Ok to post and reshare?

Post your link here in this thread?

Jeremy Medders

First Post
Hey, I've been working with this sheet for a bit. For the life of my I cannot figure out where the formula for "skillprofs" is. Google sheets doesn't highlight named cells in formulas.

Can ya help me out here? I need to edit the formula a little for something weird that came up in my game. Thanks!

200orcs

First Post
[MENTION=6985105]Jeremy Medders[/MENTION], do you want the proficiency bonus or the i have 7 in Stealth bonus? If you click at the proficiency square you can use the formula it has there. Then you can add DexMod for Stealth or whatever.

Splarticus

First Post
[MENTION=6985105]Jeremy Medders[/MENTION], SkillProfs is a table on the hidden Data sheet. You can find the location of named cells by going to the menu item Data, and from there opening Named Ranges. That will give you the full list of Named Ranges, and what they refer to.

Remove ads