5E D&D Excel Based Character Sheet

ko6ux

Adventurer
Hit points can be typed into cell V28, behind the heart-shaped graphic. Because the heart partially blocks this cell, click on the white space directly to either side of the heart to select the cell.

Cabdru

First Post
Sideways spells, pls fix =)

Is there anyway i can get you to make a copy of this char sheet where the spell stuff isn't sideways? or is there some way with excel to rotate this section so that its up and down in stead of side ways cause its a huge draw back for all my friends using this which is unfortunate

ko6ux

Adventurer
I just uploaded two different versions of the sheet: one where the spell pages are oriented vertically and another where the spell pages are horizontal.

Printing the horizontal version may be tricky as Excel doesn't handle having different pages in the same worksheet with different landscape/portrait orientations. You should be able to print pages 1-2 using portrait orientation. Then, switch the worksheet to landscape and check the print preview and adjust the printable area as needed for the spell pages. Once you are satisfied you can print pages 3-4.

On the vertical orientation version of the worksheet it should be possible to print all four pages at once, but of course entering the data can be a little disorienting.

Cabdru

First Post
thanks

Thank you this is exactly what I was hoping for sir, good :):):):) and super fast reply and work up that's so awsome. Thank you again

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases