D&D 5E 5e Forgotten Realms : Return of Mystra

Marauder_POV

First Post
OK so heres the idea I've got rolling around in my head.

with 4e the main module "storyline" was all about Orcus. What if we have the modules geared towards preventing Cyric from killing Mystra?

I'd imagine that the PCs would have to travel to different times to get something(pronounced artifacts) that will help them prevent mystras death. Could also an alternat universe, but thats up to them.

By including time travel, you could open up the other editions, And since Mystra was Magic for most other editions that makes sense when you bring back rules from 3e or 2e and expect them to play with 4e guys. How would a 2e Mage be able to use Magic Missle with out the Weave?

What do you guys think?

Stormonu

Legend
I say they do like AEG did with Rokugan; open up the Forgotten Realms book to play in any time frame - from ancient Netheril to Post-Spellplague, give options (and maps) for the 1E, 2E, 3E and 4E timeline so gamers can choose which era they want to go with, instead of being forced by support to play in certain area and follow a predestined series of events.

Dragon/Dungeon could publish adventures that might be timeline neutral or set during a specific time period, without being locked to any specific one. Perhaps even touching on "alternate" versions of the Realms.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads