D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy

Greenmtn

Explorer
Zilvar Gnome Wizard

"Well lets go after this from a few different angles then. If you have a messenger that can travel my Lady, I can send a letter with some business terms that we use to know if it's tampered with. In hopes that our enemies are brazen enough to try to sell the shipments themselves and we can identify them that way. Prepare a shipment and we can act as guards for it." Zilvar is still obviously not thrilled with that idea."Quinten, Jordy, Asherah and I could go out into town to make sure that people know we are here. Play the part of inexperienced and cocky students, maybe give more information about a shipment than we should, while Dariana could stay here to look at the route for the caravan to identify ambush points."
Zilvar changes his focus from the group to the Hercule family. "Would you be willing to talk to your business contacts and see if they have any competitors who are getting more silver than they used to?"

"Mim, Grody would you be willing to quietly look around and see what you can find?"

"If we don't talk to anyone and just let servants know, everyone will know by nightfall that Academy people are here. No need to be obvious about it. It could make the next attack mote dangerous if the culprits try to compensate. We should have some other reason for being here. Are there any other troubles around? Monsters in the mines or fields? Animals or even people missing? Ferocious beasts to slay? And if we do guard the caravan directly, we should still keep some things secret. Our number if at all possible. Casters, or their type."

Last edited:

"Several people in the inn were awakened by a sudden chill. When we looked out our doors, we saw a creature like a walking corpse, with very long, clawed fingers. Some of us attacked this obvious threat, and it almost killed one before entering a room - Opsin's room. We ran to help our friend, and another guest of the inn saw the creature attack Opsin, stabbing him with it's claws, then vanishing with him."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Hercule Manor
Winter/Morning
Round 0

Asherah shivered as the monstrous creature that had taken Opsin was discussed. “Yes. It was very evil,” she said, touching her stomach where she had been stabbed through. “I had never seen such a thing before.” She shook herself. She could really use some milk and whiskey right now.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Bonus:
Reaction:
Free:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 9/9+4 thp
AC: 13 (leather armor)/14 (dual wield)/15 (shield)
Unarmed: +4 3 B
Claws: +4 1d4+2 S
Flametongue Spear: +4 1d6/d8+2/P+1d6 fire 20/60
Coldtongue Flail: +4 1d8+2/B+1d6 cold

War Priest (2/2/LR)

Spells: +4; DC 12
Cantrips: Guidance, Mending, Sacred Flame
1st (3/3): (Divine Favor, Shield of Faith), Command, Cure Wounds, Healing Word
[/sblock]

[sblock=School results]
Combat 19
Arcane 6 (18) (Favored Soul)
Divine 14
Skill 11
Nature 7 (fail)
Immortal 2 (fail)
[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
The Hercules seemed very taken aback by this news.

"What did you do?" Lady Hercule said to her husband.

"Me? I didn't...I mean..." Lord Hercule said. "I'll admit that I wanted him gone, for what he did, but this...are you certain? A monster? This has to be some kind of hallucination. We don't have monsters here."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases