D&D 5E 5e Lists of Monsters, Spells, Races, Feats, Etc.

Back when 5e started, there weren't a lot of official monsters, so I included any 3PP monsters I ran across in the list, even though I didn't do anything like that for classes, spells, etc. With 1DnD starting, I decided to remove the 3PP monsters from the list (I did keep things like the Plane Shift Monsters and anything WotC released for Second Life, which I figure are "official enough"). I did include the full list of monsters in a separate attachment.

Version 7.0ab and 5e 1DnD 3PP Monsters1.0a both now include one more monster from JTRC (2 to go), and all monsters from Boo's Astral Menagerie with CR 2 or less (and any monster on the same page as a monster with CR 2 or less).

The 5e Index version 7.0ac and the 5e 1DND 3PP Monster documents on the first page have been updated with one more monster for JTRC (only the highest CR monster is left) and the BAM monsters of CR 4 or less.

In 5e Index version 7.0ad and 5e 1DnD 3PP Monsters on the front page I included everything from the Expert Class UA (5e Lists), all the monsters from JTRC (both), and all the monsters from BAM of CR 8 or less (both).

The files on the first page have been updated to include all the monsters from BAM and the Astral Blight from Light of Xaryxis. The monster file also includes all monsters of CR 5 or less (or any monster on the same page as one of those monsters) from Legendary Games Sea Monsters.

I updated the spelljamer entries based on the errata. In the 5e/OneDnD/3PP Monster file on the first page every monster from Sea Monsters is included. I added monsters from the more whimsical Monsters of the Wilderness of CR 1/4 or less.

Remove ads