D&D 5E 5e Lists of Monsters, Spells, Races, Feats, Etc.

Both 5e Indexes (8.0g) and 5e 1Dnd 3PP Monster 2.0s on the front page have the Sythian Skelderang stat block from Keys from the Golden Vault. 5e 1Dnd 3PP Monster 2.0s also has all monsters of CR 1/8 or less from Limitless Monsters vol 2.

5e Indexes (8.0h) (on the front page) has the Shard of Xeluan magic item added to it. 5e 1Dnd 3PP Monster 2.0u has all the monster with CR 1/2 or less from Limitless Monsters Vol 2.

Are there any more recent adds/updates?
I will add another one as soon as I get through the 77-page playtest document. Work and travel have slowed me down, but I made it to the paladin.

Edit: I think I have all the official 5e stuff (and all the playtest stuff from over the years) except for the latest playtest and anything from the last 30 pages of Keys from the Golden Vault in the 5e Index document (I will probably rename that when the PHB for OneDnD comes out). The 5e 1 DnD 3PP Monster document is the official D&D stuff plus whatever 3PP stuff I picked up--Covid isolation and Kickstarter have left me really far behind on that one. Most of the time, I just like having a few (hundred) "off brand" creatures on hand in case I need to surprise the party. If the PC's didn't run into one "what the heck" angel, demon, or fey every other session, the players would get suspicious (or they will when the real world calms down enough to let me get a game going).

Last edited:

5e Indexes (8.0j) on the front page includes everything from Playtest 6. 5e 1Dnd 3PP Monster 2.0y also on the front page has all monsters of CR 4 or less from Limitless Monsters Vol 2.

Remove ads