D&D 5E 5e Lists of Monsters, Spells, Races, Feats, Etc.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Still loving this resource.

Found a minor typo on the Classes tab: The sorcerer subclasses in XGtE are Divine Soul, Shadow and Storm, but the page number for Storm is listed the row above under Stone.

In addition to the above correction, I interrupted adding monsters from Creature Collection to go through Dungeon of the Mad Mage (never know when you will need an odd dungeon level or two). I have gotten through most of it and entered most of the monsters and all of the magic items that have appeared (no list of those in the back). I hope to finish in the next week or two, and then on the Guildmasters Guide to Ravnica, then back to Creature Collection and Tome of Horrors, so plenty of stuff for the next couple of months.

I have finished adding material from Dungeon of the Mad Mage. I started Guildmaster's Guide to Ravinca, so far races and classes and all monsters with CR 1/4 (and any other monsters on the same page).

For GRR, I added backgrounds for Azorius, Golgari, and Izzet. I also added a column for guild spells in the spell section for those guilds. Finally, all monsters and NPC classes with a CR of 4 or less (or were on the same page as a monster/NPC with that level CR) have been added.

I have added everything from chapters 1-3 and 6 (monsters and NPC's) from GRR and all the monsters of CR 3 or less (and anything on the same page) from Creature Collection.

I have added the new artificer to the document (both in the class and spell worksheets). Also, there were a few monsters at the end of chapter 4 of GRR, and all the CR 4 and below monsters from Creature Collection.

Remove ads