D&D 5E 5e Lists of Monsters, Spells, Races, Feats, Etc.

MechaTarrasque,

I was going over the index (love this index) and made the attached edited version that modifies the classes to include a couple of missing UA articles (Kits of Old, The Faithful) and adds Warlock Patrons in general since we see more of those in supplements then Pacts. I also updated many missing download links on the sources page. Anyway, I've uploaded this on the chance it might save you some time. :)

Edit: I was feeling extra industrious so I added and populated a Backgrounds tab as well.

View attachment 78512

p.s. Wow, just realized looking at the index that Druids have really gotten the short end of the content stick...

Thank you.

Wow, good list. Just wanted to say I appreciate the hard work.

Very helpful for potential character builders I presume...

I mostly keep it for monsters and spells. In case I want to know how many plant creatures or how many level 4 evocation spells there are. I have been hit or miss on classes and races (which is why I am grateful for Serpine for updating that part).

Serpine

Explorer
I have been hit or miss on classes and races (which is why I am grateful for Serpine for updating that part).

Well if you ever want me to poke around at something in particular just tell me. :)

BTW, I updated the Races tab a bit in the version now linked to my earlier post. Mainly I broke out the SCAG Half-Elf types, labeled the FR Subrace names (for people who are looking for Sun Elves), added Revenant entries for all races that have a subrace, and threw the few oddities from the DMG NPC table that weren't in Volo on the bottom (because Bullywug PCs rule). I also adjusted some pane freezing because the headers were scrolling off the sheet on several worksheets...

Well if you ever want me to poke around at something in particular just tell me. :)

BTW, I updated the Races tab a bit in the version now linked to my earlier post. Mainly I broke out the SCAG Half-Elf types, labeled the FR Subrace names (for people who are looking for Sun Elves), added Revenant entries for all races that have a subrace, and threw the few oddities from the DMG NPC table that weren't in Volo on the bottom (because Bullywug PCs rule). I also adjusted some pane freezing because the headers were scrolling off the sheet on several worksheets...

Thank you. If you see anything that I miss, let me know.

You are so right about bullywugs. I mostly DM'd 4e, but I did play a bullywug vampire on occasion, and many foes learned to fear the 'wug.

Serpine

Explorer
Thank you. I updated the first post with all of Volo's Guide to Monsters.

Okay, I added today's fighter archetypes to your new version (and fixed a typo in the druid weapons) and replaced the version in my post.

Seriously fighters got *4* more? Sheesh. Interested in seeing what Monks get, and crossing my fingers that 2 weeks from now will see the next iteration of Mystics. :)

Okay, I added today's fighter archetypes to your new version (and fixed a typo in the druid weapons) and replaced the version in my post.

Seriously fighters got *4* more? Sheesh. Interested in seeing what Monks get, and crossing my fingers that 2 weeks from now will see the next iteration of Mystics. :)

Thank you. I wouldn't be shocked if the rogue gets a bunch of subclasses; got to keep the big 4 well fed. Good question on the monks.

Serpine

Explorer
Here is a fun question: Should the index include entries from the Plane Shift PDF's released through WotC to allow MtG themed campaigns (Zendikar and Innistrad)? It is from the same company but obviously stretches further then Unearthed Arcana does on the "just how unofficial is this" track.

Here is a fun question: Should the index include entries from the Plane Shift PDF's released through WotC to allow MtG themed campaigns (Zendikar and Innistrad)? It is from the same company but obviously stretches further then Unearthed Arcana does on the "just how unofficial is this" track.

I included the new monsters (I think there were only 3 totally new ones), since they seemed easily adaptable to most games, but I didn't give much thought to the new races. I am open to it, though.

Edit: I added the Zendikar races for completeness. I already had the 3 monsters with their own stat blocks in the monster section: a celestial tiger mount (Felidar), an archon of redemption (1st archon of 5e--interesting mix of angel and modron), and a lesser kraken (good mid level sea monster).

Last edited:

Remove ads