D&D 5E 5e Lists of Monsters, Spells, Races, Feats, Etc.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Oh my, this is excellent [MENTION=6801226]MechaTarrasque[/MENTION] - this made my day.

Thank you! And the same to contributors like [MENTION=13264]Serpine[/MENTION]

Oh my, this is excellent [MENTION=6801226]MechaTarrasque[/MENTION] - this made my day.

Thank you! And the same to contributors like [MENTION=13264]Serpine[/MENTION]

Glad to help. I added the monk paths to the classes worksheet and the Planeshift: Innistrad races, background, and one new monster (creepy doll) to the spreadsheet.

Olive

Explorer
Here is a fun question: Should the index include entries from the Plane Shift PDF's released through WotC to allow MtG themed campaigns (Zendikar and Innistrad)? It is from the same company but obviously stretches further then Unearthed Arcana does on the "just how unofficial is this" track.

I have no interest in using them but it's easy enough to filter them out in excel. Thanks again for this - it's a very useful tool.

I added the UA paladins. I also just got First Edition Foes. I started adding them from lowest CR to highest. I hope to be finished in January, but travel, holidays, etc......

Just scanning through it, I noticed a few mistypes in FEF (for example, Aerial Servant as a fiend). If it seems impactful (Aerial Servant is much more summonable as an elemental), I will adjust the type.

dhunton

Explorer
Olive said:
Serpine said:
Here is a fun question: Should the index include...
I have no interest in using them but it's easy enough to filter them out in excel.
Might there be a way to color-code the sources to show which are WotC official books, which are UA or similar, and which are produced by other companies (like FEF)? Like by the background color on their header cells? Would make it easier to decide which to filter. :)

Might there be a way to color-code the sources to show which are WotC official books, which are UA or similar, and which are produced by other companies (like FEF)? Like by the background color on their header cells? Would make it easier to decide which to filter. :)

That is a good thought. I will do that this weekend, and it should be up next Monday after I add the UA (assuming we get one next Monday). Additionally, that will make it more visually appealing and some cases a little easier to read. I will do published WotC, UA, Planeshift (for playing D&D in MtG worlds), and 3rd party.

Also, I am glad you like it. I liked the 4e compendium as a reference tool, and it seemed like it would be nice to have something like it for 5e.

All the UA's have been added to the spreadsheet on the first page. I have also adopted a color system to make it easier to see what is official and what is not. Finally, since they added new invocations, I decided to make an invocation worksheet.

Remove ads