D&D 5E 5e Lists of Monsters, Spells, Races, Feats, Etc.

R_J_K75

Legend
I added the monsters from Monsters of the Underworld. Next up is Tome of Beasts II.
This spreadsheet is awesome, thank you! Is "5e Indexes (5.0m)" the latest file attached at the very first post of the thread?

Tome of Beasts II is great I got mine in the mail a few weeks ago and used the Rum Lord Gremlin and fixin' to use the Pumpkin King on Friday the 13th.

This spreadsheet is awesome, thank you! Is "5e Indexes (5.0m)" the latest file attached at the very first post of the thread?

Tome of Beasts II is great I got mine in the mail a few weeks ago and used the Rum Lord Gremlin and fixin' to use the Pumpkin King on Friday the 13th.
Yes, 5.0 m is the latest version. I always update the first post to make it easy to find. I will probably make it through a few more letters once Tasha's gets released (I will focus on Tasha's when it comes out, but add a little bit of Tome of Beasts II every day [from lowest to highest CR] for my own sanity). The numbering and lettering of the version control has been a bit erratic, but the first update in 2021 will be 6.0 a.

R_J_K75

Legend
Yes, 5.0 m is the latest version. I always update the first post to make it easy to find. I will probably make it through a few more letters once Tasha's gets released (I will focus on Tasha's when it comes out, but add a little bit of Tome of Beasts II every day [from lowest to highest CR] for my own sanity). The numbering and lettering of the version control has been a bit erratic, but the first update in 2021 will be 6.0 a.
Great thanks, great job, I'll keep my eye on this for future relases.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases