D&D 5E 5e Lists of Monsters, Spells, Races, Feats, Etc.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Contributing minor proofreading:

Magic item tab
  • Wand of Entangle (line 725) is listed as Wand of Entanglement
Monster tab
  • Freeze pane always leaves lines 2-3 (Etheral Leaches and Oculo Swarm) visible instead of having them scroll like the others.
  • Line 143 is blank. (This is a problem when doing things like adding an AutoFilter as it sees the blank line as end of table.)
Overview
  • Shows version 2.0B last updated 11/22/2016.
Thank you for all your continuing effort!
Wow, that's a long time you've been adding everything to this. It is very much appreciated.

Last edited:

Dax Doomslayer

Adventurer
I agree with Blue and wanted to echo his thanks. Thanks for doing this Mecha Tarrasqu. This resource has been really helpful for me - especially when trying to track down things!!

Contributing minor proofreading:

Magic item tab
  • Wand of Entangle (line 725) is listed as Wand of Entanglement
Monster tab
  • Freeze pane always leaves lines 2-3 (Etheral Leaches and Oculo Swarm) visible instead of having them scroll like the others.
  • Line 143 is blank. (This is a problem when doing things like adding an AutoFilter as it sees the blank line as end of table.)
Overview
  • Shows version 2.0B last updated 11/22/2016.
Thank you for all your continuing effort!
Wow, that's a long time you've been adding everything to this. It is very much appreciated.
Thanks. Changes should be included in version 6.0a on Monday night.

Is there a key for the abbreviations of the books included in this .xls? Some I recognize, others I don't.
There is a source tab on the far right that should have the abbreviations (I have to look at it from time to time myself). You will have to scroll to see it. There is also a color chart tab next to it.

Remove ads