D&D 5E 5e Lists of Monsters, Spells, Races, Feats, Etc.

Version 6.0v on the front page has all the player options and spells from chapters 1 and 2 of Fizban's Treasury of Dragons. Additionally all monsters from chapter 6 with CR 1 or less (or were on the same page as a monster with CR 1 or less). Finally, I had started Total Party Kill Bestiary vol 2 when Fizban's came in, so all the monsters of CR 11 or less are included in this update.

The next update should come either after the next UA comes out or I finish chapter 6 (whichever is first).

Version 6.0X on the front page has all the character options in Chapter 2 of Strixhaven and all the monsters of CR 1 or less from Chapter 7, which includes all the mascots.

Yaarel

He Mage
Does anyone know of 5e spells in a database format (preferably .mdb) that has all of the spell descriptions written in full? It is ok if it only lists the SRD spells in full.

Does anyone know of 5e spells in a database format (preferably .mdb) that has all of the spell descriptions written in full? It is ok if it only lists the SRD spells in full.
Not off the top of my head. There are a bunch of spell lists similar to this one (and including a few things I wish I had thought to include like damage type(s), hmmm, maybe for the 5.5 or 6e version....), but I don't know of any that include the description in a spreadsheet (or spreadsheet-like format).

Yaarel

He Mage
Not off the top of my head. There are a bunch of spell lists similar to this one (and including a few things I wish I had thought to include like damage type(s), hmmm, maybe for the 5.5 or 6e version....), but I don't know of any that include the description in a spreadsheet (or spreadsheet-like format).
I made one for myself for 4e. It was alot of work.

I would love for someone to have done this for 5e.

Given the number online spell descriptions, there are probably several databases around. But theyre not made downloadable as a database file.

.xls is ok too, but Im less familiar with that format.

Even a Word .doc is ok, since its easy to convert a Word list or table into Access.

Last edited:

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
@MechaTarrasque , a couple of typos:

Magic Items tab
Line 44: "Amulet of the Devote" should be "Amulet of the Devout".
Line 70: Arrow-Catching Shield is listed as type "Amor" instead of "Armor".

Column D: "Any Ammuniton" should be "Any Ammunition" on lines 2, 8, and 14.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases