D&D 5E 5e Lists of Monsters, Spells, Races, Feats, Etc.

Version 7b on the front page has some magical items from Chapter 5 of Strixhaven, all the monsters from Total Party Kill bestiary vol 2, and the monsters from the Bespoke Bestiary with CR 1/2 or less (or were on the same page as a monster with CR 1/2 or less.

There have been a number of changes to version 7.0f on the front page. The subtypes were getting long, so I split the variable into 3 variables: subtypes, subtypes shapechanger, and subtypes class, as I thought this would lead to the best sorting/filtering options. I started on the drow, goblins (and hobgoblins), and ogres. If you run across a NPC who was a drow, goblin, hobgoblin, or ogre and I haven't put them in the right spot, I would appreciate you letting me know. I hope to apply the classes to the NPC's from the end of the Monster Manual before the next update (I am going to hold off on the Mordenkainen and Volo NPC's until I get the new Mord book in May).

All the magic items in Appendix B of Call of the Netherdeep are included, as are all monsters/NPC's of CR 4 or less in Appendix A.

Version 7.0h on the front page has all the monsters from Appendix A from Call of the Netherdeep, any monster from the first three chapters of Call of the Netherdeep, and all monsters from Legendary Games Mythos Monsters of CR 1 or less (or was on the same page as a monster of that level).

I finished up Mythos Monsters in version 7.0k on the front page. I started Legendary Games Sea Monsters, but, if Amazon can be believed, I will get Mordenkainen' Monsters of the Multiverse on Tuesday, so I will switch to that when it comes.

Remove ads