[5e] Spell & Crossbones

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Okay -- @Queenie what do you mean by "Read the Group" are you meaning the "Full Group" link that Matthan provided or are you meaning something different?

Yes, that.

As we were creating characters, Quickleaf was making us fantastic resources but it was difficult to find what we needed in the first, huge post. So he created a group. A lot of that information is found in the first post I think of the game thread but also scattered in the first page of the OOG thread. Reading it in the group makes it a lot easier to read and access.

So sign up for the group, if you haven’t already, and do some light reading ;)

And of course, feel free to keep asking questions here.

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Matthan

Explorer
I forgot the Bond! It's on the first post. Your character needs a reason to be pursuing La Gloriosa. There's ten options and they're pretty broad and flexible. If you can think of an option that it doesn't cover, just run it past QL. He's pretty open to things like that.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I’m sure most of us wouldn’t mind helping weave you into backstories as well, when you get there.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

DeJoker

First Post
Hey just to make sure I am not missing anyone (or grab someone who is not) the active crew consists of the following players : [MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] , [MENTION=6787234]peterka99[/MENTION] , [MENTION=20005]Matthan[/MENTION] is that correct. If there are more or these are not correct can someone just post the list of the active players. By the way love the intertwining backgrounds ;)

Matthan

Explorer
There's also [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION] playing Old Zef the surly and often drunk dwarf. [MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION] is playing Jacques (I believe that's right) the rather remarkable chef. I believe he was most recently seen wooing our captain with pastries. I think that's everyone that was active.

DeJoker

First Post
Hey [MENTION=20005]Matthan[/MENTION] neither [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION] nor Ole Zef the sodden dwarf appear within the rogues gallery his that character posted somewhere else ??

DeJoker

First Post
Also let me make sure I have this correct
[MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION] - Katarina's native language is Spanish
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] - Nia's native language is Jamaican?
[MENTION=6787234]peterka99[/MENTION] - Etienne's native language is French
[MENTION=20005]Matthan[/MENTION] - Blaise's native language is French
[MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION] - Jacques' native language is French
[MENTION=64406]Fen[/MENTION]irs - Ole Zef's native language is ?????

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases