D&D 5E 5E Survivor - Backgrounds

JoeyD473

Adventurer
magic items but instead of one mega list we do it like the subclass and do it based on teh different types, maybe breaking wonderous into subcategories

CreamCloud0

One day, I hope to actually play DnD.
i feel like these survivor threads are becoming less meaningful in what they're ranking, like there are objectively better weapons and proficiencies and it's much less subjective to opinion

it's polling for the sake of polling

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
i feel like these survivor threads are becoming less meaningful in what they're ranking, like there are objectively better weapons and proficiencies and it's much less subjective to opinion

it's polling for the sake of polling

The thing to remember: this is not a poll at all. It's a discussion tool. From the first post:

Ultimately, the whole point of this thread is to have fun discussing the differences and similarities of the backgrounds in D&D. Some people really want this to be a "Best In Show" contest, and they get really worked up when (not 'if') popular favorites get eliminated. But hopefully we have all figured out how this works by now. For the newly-initiated, remember that this is not an election, nor is it a survey or a job evaluation.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
“Elf gets thrown out of magic school for being TOO ANGRY!”
Of all of the top 5 “Wolf totem cultist” is easiest combo to give a backstory in my mind, especially alongside the druidy-Paladin and another Elf bard.

The one I’m having trouble with is the Urchin Half-Orc Battle Master Fighter although I suppose a quick manoeuvring half-orc assasin is a good match for the dwarf thief

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
“Elf gets thrown out of magic school for being TOO ANGRY!”
legolas GIF

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases