D&D 5E 5E Survivor - Deities (Part X: Dawn War Deities)

@EzekielRaiden , it was post #432 by @Peter BOSCO'S that used an old list. I started from post 431 and applied all the changes from that post to mine. I think I got it correct, but please check.
Looks like your numbers are correct, rolling with Peter BOSCO's vote but using the (then-current) values. Others have followed suit from here so it SHOULD be okay as of this post. I'll do my vote in a fresh, separate post just to avoid multiple sets showing up in the same post.

Avandra 8
Bahamut 11 + 1 = 12 He seems to be, legitimately, a nice person, with no caveats. Hard to say that about anyone else here.
Corellon 4
Erathis 1
Moradin 7
Raven Queen 8
Sehanine 12 - 2 = 10 Honestly, other than being a goddess of beauty, I don't think I could tell you anything about Sehanine.

New vote, since my last one was based on an old version of the list:

Avandra 8-2 = 6
Bahamut 12
Corellon 4
Erathis 1
Moradin 7
Raven Queen 8 +1 =9
Sehanine 10

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
Honestly, other than being a goddess of beauty, I don't think I could tell you anything about Sehanine.
You’re thinking of FR Sehanine. In this pantheon, she’s the goddess of autumn, illusions, and secret love affairs. Don’t let the moon connection fool you, she’s a much closer fit for the Trickery domain than the Twilight domain.

Dungeon Delver's Guide

An Advertisement

Advertisement4