D&D 5E 5E Survivor - Deities (Part X: Dawn War Deities)

Why I like the Raven Queen:

She has a distinct agenda, which does not make her easily-classifiable on the good-evil axis. It’s easy to see her as either an ally or an adversary, depending on circumstances and player choices.
That is a good point too. This is why she reminds me of actual polytheistic deities, that usually are not so obviously good or evil, but just do their own thing. A lot of D&D deities are warped by being forced into good vs. evil mould which is not that common, or at least prevalent in most real polytheistic mythologies.

Last edited:

RoughCoronet0

Dragon Lover
T

Take your dragon hate somewhere else. That’s the only reason I’m still in this thing. That and I do have a job to do! ;)
Not all of the downvotes are from dragon haters, I love dragons but I have been down voting him from the beginning. I just find Bahamut the most boring of the various Draconic deities. I still like him but not even remotely enough t want him to win.

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
Not all of the downvotes are from dragon haters, I love dragons but I have been down voting him from the beginning. I just find Bahamut the most boring of the various Draconic deities. I still like him but not even remotely enough t want him to win.
I’m just downvoting him because he’s the biggest threat to muh queen right now.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
I’m just downvoting him because he’s the biggest threat to muh queen right now.
All the cool gods are already gone, so I'm just trying to make it interesting.

Dungeon Delver's Guide

An Advertisement

Advertisement4