D&D General 5E Survivor: Named Dragons - BAHAMUT SHINES!

Omand

Hero
Yeah, official setting gods would I think be the way to go.
There are so many official deities in all of the settings though that we might need to go setting by setting or something similar.

If you take the human deities from Greyhawk alone that have been published over the years there are something like 120 or 130 before you add the monster deities (Gruumsh, etc.) which add something like 50 or 60 more.

Cheers :)

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
There are so many official deities in all of the settings though that we might need to go setting by setting or something similar.

If you take the human deities from Greyhawk alone that have been published over the years there are something like 120 or 130 before you add the monster deities (Gruumsh, etc.) which add something like 50 or 60 more.

I’d probably stick to just the big names, but setting by setting is also an option I suppose

PabloM

Adventurer
Ashardalon 10
Bahamut 21
Chronepsis 26
Cyan Bloodbane 26
Dragotha 32
Io 25
Klauth 0 - bye!!
Sardior 25
Silvara 26
Tiamat 21

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus

I don't think you need all the demigod and hero deities. Except for Iuz. If you limit to the major core gods, Greyhawk isn't so bad. :)

Remove ads