• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

#6 Revelations release date!

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
FYI - Just downloaded adventure #6 (4th edition) from RPGNow. I can hardly believe it!

Fingers crossed that the new release schedule will run smoothly, as it would be great to have another two installments by Christmas.

Sound of Azure

Contemplative Soul
Great! Thanks for the hard work!

Gideonpepys said:
Fingers crossed that the new release schedule will run smoothly, as it would be great to have another two installments by Christmas.

Agreed. That would be awesome.

Ajar

Explorer
When I attempt to enter the Zeitgeist subforum in the Subscriber Content forum, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method vBCms_Item_Content_Section::getPageText() in /var/www/virtual/enworld/forum/packages/vbcms/content.php(537) : eval()'d code on line 7

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
When I attempt to enter the Zeitgeist subforum in the Subscriber Content forum, I get the following error:

I'll get that looked at, but in the meantime can you get to it by using the sidebar on the right of the forum? I can get directly to the post without getting the error that way.

Sound of Azure

Contemplative Soul
Please let me know what you think of the adventure.

I very impressed. There are definitely a lot of hooks that will instantly grab my players, and I like how the adventure is paced. After the climax in 5, I think my players will enjoy seeing the repercussions from heroic tier.

Some highlights:
-Clear goal at the start, needing to figure out how to proceed- many options.
-Intrigue at the summer court, plenty of chances to chew the scenery.
-The rivalry with Lya Jierre's team.
-The reveal regarding
dragons
-Recurring friends- Recklinghausen, Damato Griento, etc.
-Memorable NPCs- Pemberton, the Bruse, Lauren Cyneburg, Glaucia.
-Very creative combats*.

Some stuff important to my players' PCs particularly.
-Our orcish alchemist returning to the land of his birth- a place he has an uneasy relationship with. He was a tribal before coming to Risur, so it will be interesting to see how he reacts to the revolutionary aspects.
-Our priest will have a chance to experience the world a little more. The court will test her morals, and the Bruse's task will test her sense of challenge.
-The revolutionary ideals will be very appealing to the monk, who is becoming more disillusioned with authority figures. There will be many opportunities to make her fey court connections count, possibly even making deals behind the backs of the RHC and her team.
-Our runepriest will have many challenging combats, as well as chances to grandstand a lot.

My gut tells me this adventure will be this tier's "Dying Skyseer" in terms of how my group enjoys it. The climax will definitely be memorable.

*When talking about the adventures, my players always talk about the set piece battles- The Lighthouse, The Witch Oil Golem, The Nettle Temple, "Damn Cannon Lady", "Tentacle Face/Alien Worm", The Arena, "#$%& Lya Jierre". Look like we'll be adding a couple more to the roster.

Remove ads