60 More Fan Created D&D 5E Resources For Your Game!

Welcome to my latest roundup of D&D 5th Edition community creations, where I scour the web so you don't have to! As ever, the wider D&D 5E community has been industrious. This time I have some GM Quick Sheets for dungeon dressing and magic item descriptions, mass combat rules, more D&D Basic monster illustrations, some initiative houserules, 3 character sheets, 7 backgrounds, 7 monsters, 12 spells, 6 feats, 7 races, 11 archetypes, and a partridge in a pear trea. Plus my favourite entry, a set of awesome condition cards!

Welcome to my latest roundup of D&D 5th Edition community creations, where I scour the web so you don't have to! As ever, the wider D&D 5E community has been industrious. This time I have some GM Quick Sheets for dungeon dressing and magic item descriptions, mass combat rules, more D&D Basic monster illustrations, some initiative houserules, 3 character sheets, 7 backgrounds, 7 monsters, 12 spells, 6 feats, 7 races, 11 archetypes, and a partridge in a pear trea. Plus my favourite entry, a set of awesome condition cards!

condition.jpg

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Ugh, dislike the initiative. Usually you've got a few characters much faster then the others, so they could easily game sitting so the short path between them (assuming that one will get first and the other second) will not pass though the DM, giving init boosts for a number of slower characters. Or potentially worse they could not game the system and sit on either side of the DM, making all monsters go a lot faster regardless of their actual initiative.

I just have index cards with the PCs names and Monster A, B, C and we lay them out once on the table when everyone roles. Also acts as a reminder of who's next. I don't understand why you need an excel sheet to sort.

Centurion

Explorer
I'm sure I'm being dense, but when I click on any of the links in Morrus' initial post it just takes me a page with a top and bottom banner ad and blank box in the middle that says "vBulletin Message" but no content. Can someone help me out on how to get to these? In particular the new backgrounds and monsters! Thanks for any help!!

I'm sure I'm being dense, but when I click on any of the links in Morrus' initial post it just takes me a page with a top and bottom banner ad and blank box in the middle that says "vBulletin Message" but no content. Can someone help me out on how to get to these? In particular the new backgrounds and monsters! Thanks for any help!!

I've been having the same problem for a while now. The Fan Content Databases here seem to be empty when I try to access them.

Remove ads

Remove ads