95 PATHFINDER Classes?

Chris Zank has compiled a list of Pathfinder RPG classes. As he notes, "I am sure I forgot some too. 95 classes. With the standard races from the Core Rulebook only, and no archetype choices this equals 665 race and class choices."

Chris Zank has compiled a list of Pathfinder RPG classes. As he notes, "I am sure I forgot some too. 95 classes. With the standard races from the Core Rulebook only, and no archetype choices this equals 665 race and class choices."

classes.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Looking at the attached image, I see some of 3PP classes like those from Rite Publishing, including the Taskshaper (for example). However, missing are the many Racial Paragon Classes offered in various Rite Publishing "In the Company of..." racial supplements for Pathfinder, including those from various Kaidan racial supplements like: Kappa Bone Breaker, Hengeyokai Mushakemono, and Tengu Hishoken. Rite Publishing has racial paragon classes for giants, minotaur, medusa, dragons (2), gargoyles, ironborn (construct race) and fey.

So there's quite a few missing just from Rite Publishing alone (at least 11 more independant classes).

Unlike the list, these racial paragon classes utilize some races and variants of existing races released by Rite Publishing, and not Paizo officially, so I can see why these racial paragon classes weren't included - still to be fully inclusive, these should be added to the list of optional classes. Of course, like the list, I'm not including the many, many archetypes just for the above mentioned races, as well as non-racial class archetypes like the 5 offered for samurai class alone (for example).

Last edited by a moderator:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I think it was more a list of classes the author owns, rather than every class in existence (with third-party publishers that would be a much longer list). Still, it's interesting!

Dire Bare

Legend
I think it was more a list of classes the author owns, rather than every class in existence (with third-party publishers that would be a much longer list). Still, it's interesting!

How many different Pathfinder classes in official Paizo products?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Well, it's not that hard to count (ignoring NPC classes and archetypes)

11 classes in the Core Rulebook.

6 classes in the Advanced Player's Guide

1 class in Ultimate Magic

4 classes in Ultimate Combat (including the ninja, samura, and antipaladin "alternate classes")

10 classes in the Advanced Class Guide

6 classes in (the forthcoming) Occult Adventures

Krug

Newshound
Some aren't very inspiring. Spell-less ranger? Why not just call it a ... power ranger or something? ;)

crinosg

First Post
Speaking as someone who likes having a lot of options in character creation, I fail to see this as a bad thing.

Besides, since most of them are third party stuff, and fairly obscure, I don't think you will see every single one in play.

Remove ads

Remove ads