95 PATHFINDER Classes?

Chris Zank has compiled a list of Pathfinder RPG classes. As he notes, "I am sure I forgot some too. 95 classes. With the standard races from the Core Rulebook only, and no archetype choices this equals 665 race and class choices."

Chris Zank has compiled a list of Pathfinder RPG classes. As he notes, "I am sure I forgot some too. 95 classes. With the standard races from the Core Rulebook only, and no archetype choices this equals 665 race and class choices."

classes.jpg

Thotas

First Post
Thunderscape: World of Aden has nine classes not listed above, I assume the OP doesn't have that book. Also, there's a spellcaster in an issue of The Wayfinder that got missed (can't remember the name of the class or the issue it was in) even thought the Wolfshifter is mentioned, and is also from a Wayfinder article.

Thotas

First Post
Please may I play a pauper, sir? Pretty please?

I used to play 1st edition back in the old days when Dragon magazine was publishing new classes. One of my friends made the comment that one of these days we'll run into a 10th level stable boy. Which is why, if I ever get to run Pathfinder with him, they will indeed run into a 10th level commoner with 10 ranks in Profession (stable boy).

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
What about the Skills & Powers stuff for AD&D 2e? Did that add anything to the class bloat of 2e?

I'd say no. Skills & Powers offered a point-buy class-construction system, rather than any new classes per se. If anything, having something like that cut down on class bloat, since you could construct the sort of class you wanted instead.

VengerSatanis

High Priest of Kort'thalis Publishing
I used to play 1st edition back in the old days when Dragon magazine was publishing new classes. One of my friends made the comment that one of these days we'll run into a 10th level stable boy. Which is why, if I ever get to run Pathfinder with him, they will indeed run into a 10th level commoner with 10 ranks in Profession (stable boy).

And he shall be a worthy adversary! ...Or not. ;)

VS

Remove ads

Remove ads