D&D 4E A 4E Combat Encounter - Round by Round Descritpion

It shouldn't be too hard for someone to dig up the character sheets used at the first worldwide D&D day this year -- the one for PH2 ... those were paragon characters. They weren't CharOp'ed to the max or anything but they were paragon characters. :)

FunkBGR

Explorer
Delgar - I am very interested in both a sample Paragon and sample Epic tier combat. Could you possibly do both?

If you have access to the character builder, you might actually try using the same characters, but level'd up.

Delgar

First Post
If someone could provide me with those sheets or a link to them I can start working a paragon example.

It shouldn't be too hard for someone to dig up the character sheets used at the first worldwide D&D day this year -- the one for PH2 ... those were paragon characters. They weren't CharOp'ed to the max or anything but they were paragon characters. :)

Hereticus

First Post
If someone could provide me with those sheets or a link to them I can start working a paragon example.

This would be a really difficult thing to 'make up'.

Next group Paragon group I'm in, I will try to video record an encounter, and later on type in the details.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases