• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Bloody Little Tale

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Relon Debaro

Relon quickly finds a tree to tie his leadrope to.

"Stay here Sussie, We don't know what's going on here."

Relon puts his crossbow on his back and holds his hand outstretched, A look of fury building behind his eyes.

Azaar

Explorer
Farsis eyes the children warily. Given what has transpired thus far, he's not about to simply relax. The fact that the multi-colored chaotic swirl of eldritch energies still remains in his hand is more than enough proof of that.

Lord Wyrm

First Post
Diego:
[sblock]The children seem to be normal children despite their comfort in the cold and flickering eyes. (Sense motive: 4 + 6 = 10, Spot: 14 + 4 = 18)[/sblock]

The lead child looks to Aristogoras, "Thank you, sir. You are so kind."
You begin to hear whispers coming from all around, the sound echoes strangely and you recognize no language for it. The words, if you could call them that, seem long and poly-sylabic, blending together seemlessly into one fluid speech. The children are noticably shaken by the sounds.

Farsis:
[sblock]You once more see the black cloaked figure, and this time he is not alone. Beside him stands a blue-skinned elf like man with pointed fangs. You recognize this entity as resembling depictions of the "angels of the moon", a group of celestials that serve Shadow. The cloaked one seems to be the one speaking the whispers, though you see no face, nor lips to move, under its hood.[/sblock]

Azaar

Explorer
Farsis's eyes narrow slightly towards a point in the distance, and he looks at the children, their fear evident in their expressions. Then he looks back towards that certain point. "The hooded figure from the village is back," he murmurs quietly. "The one I saw from the house, just after we entered. Another is with the hooded figure..." He pauses, eyes narrowing further. "A celestial of Shadow... what is going on here?"

The multi-colored chaotic swirl of eldritch energies, however, still remain in hand.

Voadam

Legend
"Shadow? A gray shadow? If so then everybody must be silent, do not attack and do not talk to the "gray one". Children you must all be silent until I tell you it is safe. If the gray angel comes, do not speak to him, just clap your hands over your mouths. Nod if you understand me.."

Einan

First Post
Ulvan sheathes his greatsword and gathers the children close. "You must listen and do not speak. Look here and pay no mind to the noises. They will not harm you." Ulvan holds up his holy symbol so the children can see it and casts Light on it, rocking it back and forth slowly so that it spins.

Azaar

Explorer
"The celestial of Shadow is not gray." Farsis spares a moment to glance at his compatriots. "Blue-skinned, actually. Vaguely elven in appearance... except for the fangs. But it is a celestial, not a demon or devil of any sort that I'm familiar with." He frowns, mostly to himself. "I knew I should have tried studying the Celestial tongue before," he mutters.

Remove ads