A call from the Hells

C

Ceres

Ceres passes the boards on his rare visit onto Juxta, stopping and quirking a brow. Shaking his head, he tacks up a small parchment with green lettering upon it.

Darkness has come to Juxta before, and never have they succeeded in gaining control. Nor shall they ever, for the forces of Light remain to ensure the balance.

Ceres Anasowata
Walker in the Mists

F

feartheinvinceblehamster

a slim halfling covered in tatoos walks up, grins, and writes a note which reads, in infernal:

you puny devils are to busy warring among yourselves to attack, if you come you will be crushed by hordes of those do gooder paladins, i have a strong mind to organize a psionic crusade against the nine hells of baator and i will crush asmodues

G

Ganglamor

*appearing tacked next to the original note, held in place by a thin index finger bone possibly from an elf, is a note written in a dark red almost black substance on an odd parchment perhaps made from the skin of the owner of the finger.....the handwriting is plain though written in Infernal....the acrid stench of sulphur and brimstone are the only indications that a presences was near*

Fool you make known your attempts as would a demon of the foulest depths of the Abyss.

None the less your attempt will fail. Not from the hands of the snivelling do gooders will be your doom, nor the infidels that bear the mark of the protectors of the lands you wish to dominate. Your fall will come from those closest to you. For only the weak and those lacking of mental skill within our kind would try once more to take on this land.

Send these brothers of fire and brimstone against our more important advisaries. The creatures of chaos that breed so quickly we tax ourselves in defending what is by rights ours.

Heed my words for they will come to pass..........

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases