D&D 5E A Character Sheet for Beginners

grease10

First Post
Great work! I like the simplified layout and explanations. There is less on the main sheet which I think will make it easier for young players to manage in combat. I may give it a shot with my kids. I do agree it feels off theme a bit and I am a little unsure about that. It just seems too slick and modern. I have no graphic design ability so not really sure what would make it better.

One thing I think that is messed up are the ability score descriptions in the purple stat boxes. Con says "Reasoning and Memory" and Int says "Brawn and Power". It seems they at least need to be swapped but it seems like there would be a better description of Con to use.

Thanks for sharing your work!

DM Magic

Adventurer
Great work! I like the simplified layout and explanations. There is less on the main sheet which I think will make it easier for young players to manage in combat. I may give it a shot with my kids. I do agree it feels off theme a bit and I am a little unsure about that. It just seems too slick and modern. I have no graphic design ability so not really sure what would make it better.

One thing I think that is messed up are the ability score descriptions in the purple stat boxes. Con says "Reasoning and Memory" and Int says "Brawn and Power". It seems they at least need to be swapped but it seems like there would be a better description of Con to use.

Thanks for sharing your work!

Hmm... I'm not seeing them mixed up. What size sheet are you looking at? 11x17, 8.5x14, or 8.5x11?

Should be:

Strength
Brawn and Power

Dexterity
Quickness and Agility

Constitution
Health and Endurance

Intelligence
Reasoning and Memory

Wisdom
Willpower and Intuition

Charisma