• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Chronicle of Ice, Luck and Honour - updated 19th December

Funeris

First Post
Charm via Internet!!!!

::Growls...stalks away, turns corner...sheds tear...then pivots and hurries back to desk::

Damn my weak will save. :D

And...you're welcome ;)

~Fune

Funeris said:
Charm via Internet!!!!

::Growls...stalks away, turns corner...sheds tear...then pivots and hurries back to desk::

Damn my weak will save. :D

And...you're welcome ;)

~Fune
man oh man. I love a pivot.

Well, I'm reading through your SH as I type (though I'm hungry so that won't last for too much longer)... nice to see you're a Vonnegut fan. Me too. I have rated Slaughterhouse5 as my favourite read for quite a few years now. sigh.

Ah well, all posts must come to an end.

So it goes.

Spider.

Ashy

First Post
Heya Spider and Friends! ;) Just wanted to pop my head in from the land of those who are plagued by the demons of internet censorship and say hi! Oh, and any chance you could put up a PDF of the SH for those of us who can't get on from work? :) Pretty please? ;)

Take care and hope to see you soon.

Ashy said:
Heya Spider and Friends! Just wanted to pop my head in from the land of those who are plagued by the demons of internet censorship and say hi! Oh, and any chance you could put up a PDF of the SH for those of us who can't get on from work? Pretty please?

Take care and hope to see you soon.
Hey Ashy! Good to see you about again. Damn those censorship vagabonds. Sure, I'll set about mocking up a pdf - hell, I can throw in something that I've been wanting to post for a while. A Cast of Thousands is a list of places, people, battle sites and events that appear in the SH, so good reference for all you guys. Of course, it will be heavily censored (oops, looks like I'm a bad guy too ;) because it compiles the entire Chronicle - which means I'll have to write up updates every now and then, but that will be okey dokey with me). Well, I'll get working on it. Pretty please accepted.

HalfOrc HalfBiscuit said:
Welcome back Spidey!

Great, if rather grim (especially for our heroes) update. I can only imagine the names that your players must have been calling you at the time.
Thanks HalfOrc, and yep yep, pretty grim for the heroes. Not that many cries of woe from the players because Thalin and Milo wanted to avoid the city, but Torious trusted Vaerana *rolleyes* and stuck them in this mess. But in truth, he was given every reason because Errilinth was a humdinger of a red herring (groan). Ah well, read on to see how it all unfolds.

And everybody was scared of the drow child :) . I love creepy kids.

And well, I'm used to names. But its all for sake of the story. And the players know that I love love love giving the characters something to remember.

Nice to have to back! Update coming soon.

Spider

Ashy

First Post
Spider_Jerusalem said:
Hey Ashy! Good to see you about again. Damn those censorship vagabonds. Sure, I'll set about mocking up a pdf - hell, I can throw in something that I've been wanting to post for a while. A Cast of Thousands is a list of places, people, battle sites and events that appear in the SH, so good reference for all you guys. Of course, it will be heavily censored (oops, looks like I'm a bad guy too ;) because it compiles the entire Chronicle - which means I'll have to write up updates every now and then, but that will be okey dokey with me). Well, I'll get working on it. Pretty please accepted.

WOO HOO! Thanks, Spider! Drop me an email when the big event occurs, eh? :)

Hey guys.

Freedom's Edge said:
Not so much scared, more mentally scarred.

Also - Creepy Kid = Spider J in a nutshell.
Wellll..... maybe. It was time for a bit of a psychological scare to the characters. And what better than little drow with bags of spiders?

Ashy said:
WOO HOO! Thanks, Spider! Drop me an email when the big event occurs, eh?
Will do. Might take a wee while, but it will surface. My pleasure. Remember to keep nagging me on writing style!

OaxacanWarrior said:
Great update and welcome back Spider J!
Thanks Oaxacan, glad to have you back also! The Chronicle really starts to get some pace behind it after these chapters - the characters have deadlines to hit and people to chase. Sigh. They coped well!

I hope I haven't scared off the new readers. :( ;)

Anyway.

Spider.

Ashy

First Post
Spider_Jerusalem said:
Will do. Might take a wee while, but it will surface. My pleasure. Remember to keep nagging me on writing style!

I shall, but I have to play catchup with the SH first! :heh:

Remove ads