A lament for the lost Irony Games site.

McDeath

Explorer
Are you referring to the basic maps they had there? As I remember, most of them were listed as generators, but really only had 100 or so actual maps.

Digging through my old stored stuff, I found that I actually have a bunch of their maps stored. I have 101 Caverns, Cities, Dungeons, Islands, Villages, and 3D Villages, as well as 200 Terrains. I also have 1001 Tavern maps saved. (I have no idea why... must have got a bit obsessive with collecting for game prep at some point.)

I wonder if there's some way to post those up with the archived Irony Games site? The resolution isn't very high, maybe 500x500 pixel GIF files, so the whole collection is less than 30 meg.

I know this was two years ago and I'm slow to reply but do you still have those files? I wouldn't mind seeing some old IG stuff again. Ah the memories.

Janx

Hero
I'm surprised the dice roller was that big of a deal. to me, it was the map generators and such that were the valuable part.

McDeath

Explorer
Are you referring to the basic maps they had there? As I remember, most of them were listed as generators, but really only had 100 or so actual maps.

Digging through my old stored stuff, I found that I actually have a bunch of their maps stored. I have 101 Caverns, Cities, Dungeons, Islands, Villages, and 3D Villages, as well as 200 Terrains. I also have 1001 Tavern maps saved. (I have no idea why... must have got a bit obsessive with collecting for game prep at some point.)

I wonder if there's some way to post those up with the archived Irony Games site? The resolution isn't very high, maybe 500x500 pixel GIF files, so the whole collection is less than 30 meg.
Ancient post from way back and perhaps this user is gone but I have got to ask: Do you still have all that old data somewhere archived? Are you willing to share it?

Remove ads