Level Up (A5E) A List of Planes in Planestrider's Journal

With 30 new planes, it's an entire cosmology for your 5E and A5E games!

BB Shockwave

Explorer
These feel less like Astral planes and more like alternative Material planes, like Eberron, Krynn, etc.
Odd that they include the Elemental Planes yet not the Positive/Negative planes, nor any of the quasi or para-Elemental ones.
So far none of these third party supplements to 5E have impressed me, but I will give this a read when it comes out.

These feel less like Astral planes and more like alternative Material planes, like Eberron, Krynn, etc.
Odd that they include the Elemental Planes yet not the Positive/Negative planes, nor any of the quasi or para-Elemental ones.
So far none of these third party supplements to 5E have impressed me, but I will give this a read when it comes out.
...i mean...it's not the 5e cosmology. it's a new one. shouldn't be that odd.

Waller

Legend
It’s a different cosmology. It’s the Level Up cosmology. Not the 5E cosmology.

Remove ads

Remove ads