D&D General A mate has A Idea for A Harry Potter/Dnd Crossover RPG were Voldemort died but his followers won but 15 years later theirs hope for a win for good

JMISBEST

Explorer
A mate has A Idea for A Harry Potter/Dnd Crossover RPG were Voldemort died but his followers won but 15 years later the growing romance between Voldemorts Daughter and Harries son is looking like it will be humanities last hope

In it Voldemort is still defeated but thanks to knowing that he has A Heir that will 1 day lead them, Delphini from The Cursed Child, his followers use their numbers to win both The Battle of Hogwarts and The War

Thankfully for The Wizarding World Harry and Ginny managed to escape the final battle and die a year later but they do live long enough to have A Son

With the boy having the name Remus Weasley, because Harry Weasley would attract too much attention and the surname Weasley is only(?) a likely death sentence as opposed to the guaranteed death sentence that having the surname Potter would be, the boy is able to grow up with his cousins Hope Weasley(Bills Daughter), Ron Weasley The 2nd(Ron and Hermione's Son) and very good friend Alice Bones(daughter of Susan Bones and Neville Longbottom and named after her fathers mother)

12 years after the battle Remus Weasley, his cousins Hope Weasley and Ron Weasley The 2nd and very good friend Alice Bones all start their 1st year at Hogwarts, which is Delphini Riddle's, the ruler of Earth in all but name, 2nd year

Interestingly enough Delphini Riddle is in Gryfindor, as are Remus Weasley, his cousins Hope Weasley and Ron Weasley The 2nd and very good friend Alice Bones

Despite Delphini Riddle being the daughter of Voldemort and Bellatrix and the ruler of Earth in all but name she is kind, compassionate, caring, loving, calm, warm, friendly and brave

Delphini Riddle quickly befriends Remus Weasley, Remus Weasley, his cousins Hope Weasley and Ron Weasley The 2nd and very good friend Alice Bones and by their 3rd year, Delphini's 4th year, a growing romance between Delphini Riddle and Remus Weasley is looking like the last hope for the world

aco175

Legend
So, A 12 year old who was born a year after a battle that happened 15 years ago is going to fall in love with a girl who might be only 14 or 15 years old, but rules over everything. Sounds like a lot of moving parts for a story. I like the idea, but find several holes in the execution.

The main problem is that all the big bads that won the battle are to suddenly listen to a girl who has not even finished school. Maybe she is that powerful and can Darth Vader them to death. If she is the ruler of the world, then she does not have time for school and if she is that powerful, then she does not need school.

There also must be a group opposed to her, likely on both sides of the good/evil spectrum. A group in hiding that young Remus and friends can find to help them, but also a group of bad people that want to rule themselves. Could provide some good adventures.

JMISBEST

Explorer
So, A 12 year old who was born a year after a battle that happened 15 years ago is going to fall in love with a girl who might be only 14 or 15 years old, but rules over everything. Sounds like a lot of moving parts for a story. I like the idea, but find several holes in the execution.

The main problem is that all the big bads that won the battle are to suddenly listen to a girl who has not even finished school. Maybe she is that powerful and can Darth Vader them to death. If she is the ruler of the world, then she does not have time for school and if she is that powerful, then she does not need school.

There also must be a group opposed to her, likely on both sides of the good/evil spectrum. A group in hiding that young Remus and friends can find to help them, but also a group of bad people that want to rule themselves. Could provide some good adventures.
Its not A 12 year old that was born A Year after a battle that happened 15 years ago, rather the battle happened 15 years prior to Harries now 14 year old son falling in love with Voldemorts now 15 year old daughter

Can I ask what people think of Harry deciding that it would be a lot safer for his son to have his mothers surname of Weasley rather then his fathers surname of Potter, after all the likely death sentence that would come with having the surname Weasley is preferable to the guaranteed death sentence that would come with having the surname Potter

Can I also ask what people think of Harry deciding to call his son Remus because he wanted to honor 1 of the adult males that played a key part in him living long enough to have a son and decided that calling him either James, Sirius, Albus or Severus was too risk and instead he went with the safer 1st name of Remus

Last edited:

aco175

Legend
Can I ask what people think of Harry deciding that it would be a lot safer for his son to have his mothers surname of Weasley rather then his fathers surname of Potter, after all the likely death sentence that would come with having the surname Weasley is preferable to the guaranteed death sentence that would come with having the surname

Can I also ask what people think of Harry deciding to call his surname Remus because he wanted to honor 1 of the adult males that played a key part in him living long enough to have a son and decided that calling him either James, Sirius, Albus or Severus was too risk and instead he went with the safer name of Remus
For story, I like it. The players and the DM will know and can play along. In a more real world the bad guys would likely round up anyone with a Weasly name as well. All the big names would be suspect. He might have a name, but go by an alias, like Underhill.

1679918577269.png

JMISBEST

Explorer
For story, I like it. The players and the DM will know and can play along. In a more real world the bad guys would likely round up anyone with a Weasly name as well. All the big names would be suspect. He might have a name, but go by an alias, like Underhill.

View attachment 279925
I know my mate well enough to know that my mate's likely train of thought was some form of bluff that Harry giving his son a name that was so obvious is because Harry was counting on The Death Eaters assuming that he/Harry isn't the father of Ginnies son because if he was the father of Ginnies son then the kid wouldn't have a 1st name as obvious as Remus,

Naturally Harry was right and The Death Eaters are dumb enough to assume that if Harry was the father of Ginnies son that Harry and Ginny wouldn't be dumb enough to give their son/Harries son a 1st name as obvious as Remus, meaning that they did conclude that Remus Weasley couldn't possibly be Harries son

Last edited:

Immeril

Explorer
I know my mate well enough to know that my mate's likely train of thought was some form of bluff that Harry giving his son a name that was so obvious is that Harry was counting on The Death Eaters assuming that he/Harry isn't the father of Ginnies son because if he was the father of Ginnies son then the kid wouldn't have a 1st name as obvious as Remus,

Naturally Harry was right and The Death Eaters are dumb enough to assume that if Harry was the father of Ginnies son that Harry and Ginny that the 2 of them wouldn't be dumb enough to give Harries son a 1st name as obvious as Remus, meaning that they did conclude that Remus Weasley can't possibly be Harries
Aah! The classic "I Know You Know I Know"!

1679925437568.png

Remove ads