• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Merc's Life [OOC 02]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ah I see, I just thought your thoughts were more valauble.

That would be huberus, arrogance even, on my part. Since I am the most humble man in the world I cannot delve into such thoughts. Furthermore, I am quite proud of being the most humble man in the world thank you.

And thank you every one for the XPeeezzz !!!!

Scotley

Hero
I can barely find time to make my own posts much less comment on someone else's. Damn, this responsible adult gig is time consuming.

mleibrock

First Post
out of town

I will be unable to post until Tues or wed night. Headed to Mexico! Yay! If you can get by without Tsadok, please do, otherwise...Mike please take care of him.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I will be unable to post until Tues or wed night. Headed to Mexico! Yay! If you can get by without Tsadok, please do, otherwise...Mike please take care of him.

Have a great time! Internet access has been VERY spotty at the condo, So I haven't been able to do much here - we're moving even slower than usual.

Remove ads