• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E A New Frontier [IC]

River Song

Explorer
Thren still suffering from whatever the undead had done to him, surveyed the area curiously, hoping it didn't get him killed.

[roll0]
[roll1]

OOC: edit: lol two 20's !

Ooc: I don't think elven combat training would inlude more than basics about the undead...but Tarukka is trained in both skills so...

[roll0]
[roll1]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/Manor House
Morning
Round 0

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
Spiritual Weapon: 6/10r
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 26/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (2/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (0/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Well he's a pastey white kid wig a crippled arm that he's ashamed of, on the other hand he I'd trying to be like the common people so it's a toss up. As a player I'm easy either way.

"Hey, Ramas. I didn't notice your tattoo before. Did the sailors got to you? Or is it this place playing with us?"
OOC: Any meaning of the markings from our arcane knowledge?

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ramas shrugs"Hurts like hell happened after touching that crystal thing, not entirely sure what they are. Ramas lifted up a sleeve wincing showing the full extent of the markings.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Luthor quietly starts a prayer to High Captain. After everyone looked over their surroundings and analyzed what they could, mighty healing magic washes away the hurts of the battle.
[roll0]

"Do we keep going? My spells are nearly exhausted, but I can still fight." He picks up one of the bigger stones "These are curious, but we need to tackle the source of the corruption."

He tries to feel / perceive the direction of something... anything...of importance, especially foul presence that would indicate undead or demons controlling Mr. Creed.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads