• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E A New Frontier [IC]

Thateous

Explorer
Luthor feels the spirit of the High Captain, a feeling he had not felt since setting foot on the Manor grounds.

Ramas' tattoo is reminiscent of Dragon Marks or the fabled tattooed monks, both of which granted the recipient with powers.

Reaching the end of the tunneling the party heads back up to the basement, where Tarukka, and only tarukka, is spies a ghostly girl with a sad expression waiting patiently in the basement.

"It's done, isn't it?" she asks the group. The seriousness in her voice betrays her childlike appearance. (That still only Tarukka can see)

Last edited:

"Hello, Alice. If you think, Mr. Creed destruction, then yes, it is. I'm sorry for your father. What keeps you still in this world? Can we help?"

Tarukka looks in wonder at the girl. Can he see spirits now? Or just this one? Zhe wonders

Thateous

Explorer
"I don't know, where am i supposed to go?" Alice sniffles a bit, rubbing her forearm across her eyes, before letting off a slight giggle. "It's not time for hide and seek silly" she says to Ramas. She walks over to the box he ducked behind. Looking back at the party she eye Tarukka curiously. "You can see me?" she says curiously.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"To the afterlife, Alice. You should leave this existence for higher Planes. Paradise, if you want. Do you feel you have something to do here?" asks Luthor empty air

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ramas still isn't convinced be is safe stepping out from his cover. The man ponders why all of a sudden she is visible to one person but not all what's changed?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/Manor House
Morning
Round 0

Arjhan followed the others back to the basement. Apparently the ghost girl was there, as Tarruka started talking to Alice, though the big dragonborn couldn’t see her, though he heard her words.

“If she is not ready to go, perhaps she could stay,” Arjhan mused. “She has not proved a threat to us. We could eventually help her move on.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (2/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (0/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

"I don't know wjy I see you, Alice. Maybe because Mr. Creed touched me. I don't mind you staying. Just...there is no one of yours left alive and your life between life and death is not one for the proper young woman."
Tarukka looks at the girl, more critically this time.
"Do you know who your father talked to after mom got sick? Did you see anyone in the house once he started with the basement?"

Thateous

Explorer
"Do you feel you have something to do here?"

"Like what? Another tea party!" she teases.

"To the afterlife, Alice. You should leave this existence for higher Planes."

"But I don't know how to do that!" she exclaims. Stomping her feet in frustration.

"Do you know who your father talked to after mom got sick? Did you see anyone in the house once he started with the basement?"

"I didn't see anyone else in the study when my dad was talking." she shrugs her shoulders and floats over to Tarukka, doing a little loop and smiling in the process.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads