A Night at the Four Seasons (DM: renau1g, Judge:Ozymandias79)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: [MENTION=79620]Ozymandias79[/MENTION], what do you think of the situation? Any chance you could bring the adventure to some sort of conclusion?

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: And now it's the 8th. [MENTION=79620]Ozymandias79[/MENTION], can we wrap up this adventure somehow so we can get our characters back to playing?

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: Two weeks later... no disrespect to reanau1g - he's a great DM and an asset to L4E and I wish him the healthiest, best recovery from his accident - but can we get time xp for our characters so those of us who wish to play them may?

It has been 204 days since we last got xp. I don't know what level everyone is, but here's what rewards would be for levels 4, 5, and 6:

Level 4: 204/365 * 3504xp = 1958xp. * 4200gp = 2348gp.
Level 5: 204/365 * 4008xp = 2240xp. * 5592gp = 3125gp.
Level 6: 204/365 * 5004xp = 2797xp. * 7512gp = 4198gp.

That's just time xp, no adventure stuff and we never got time gp last time we got xp six months ago, but I'd be fine with that just so Phoenix can get playing agian.

@Ozymandias79 , would you be willing to distribute these rewards?

If not, I'll probably just abandon. A level's worth of xp would be nice, but she's already 3 levels behind my other character that used to be the same level, so it wouldn't make a huge difference.

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
OOC: I agree that the adventure should be packed up. There's no shame in ending an adventure prematurely when real life intrudes, and it sounds as though r1 really needs to take it easy for a while.

Remove ads