• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Product I'd Like To See

Kirowan

First Post
I noticed a number of stand-up paper minis available at RPGNow. You know what I haven't seen though? Flat paper counters in .pdf like the ones made by Fiery Dragon. I love stand-ups, but they can be a pain to store and transport.

Sure, I could just buy the Fiery Dragon counters, but I like having the option of being able to print out as many counters as needed. Also, I think it's neat when a publisher of these paper minis provides them in color and b&w. If you don't care about customizing the colors, the work is done for you. If you do, you have the option.

Also, I would make sure they were keyed to the correct creature sizes in 3.5.

Anyone else interested in something like this? Hell, I think I would throw money into developing them if I thought I could break even - just so I can have them. ;)

Nick

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Now that WotC has its Monster Manual pictures up on the web, it's not too hard to just paste 'em up in a page layout program (or even just in The Gimp). No need for PDFs.

-- N

Nifft

Penguin Herder
It's a great resource. :)

I like putting up a picture of the current big-bad on my group's Yahoo! group.

-- N

Remove ads