• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A signing event in San Diego, July 19th

aargh!

Hey Sean,

I've been wanting to meet you (we live like 3 blocks from each other), but of course you pick the weekend when I'm at a wedding in Rhode Island ;-)

Will you be at Gencon West?

-Ken McKinney

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Sean, you forgot a credit; TSR webmaster and model for at least one piece of cover art.

Yes, Veggie Boy has been immortalized. He's also the fellow who posted Mythic Masters Magazine issues 1-6 on the aforementioned TSR website. A deed both unauthorized by TSR, and applauded by Mythus fans everywhere.:D

The Little Raven

First Post
Right on.

I will most definitely show up, and probably have you scribble your John Hancock on my copy of Lords O' Darkness.

And a chance to meet the infamous Stan!

seankreynolds

Adventurer
Re: aargh!

Will you be at Gencon West?

Yep (it's just one train stop up from Irvine where I work) but I don't know my exact schedule for it yet. :)

He's also the fellow who posted Mythic Masters Magazine issues 1-6 on the aforementioned TSR website. A deed both unauthorized by TSR, and applauded by Mythus fans everywhere.:D

It defeats the purpose of my sneakiness if I advertise that I'm being sneaky. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads