A Simple Job (Erekose13 Judging)

Animus

Explorer
DrZombie said:
"Were you two alone or can we expect more visitors? And how did you find out about the basilisks?" asks Irrinaer.

"The rest must have scattered. They weren't Basilisks, though, just thugs. Thugs don't have the skill that we Basilisks do."

At that moment a dwarf flanked by two humans arrive on the scene, wearing the uniform of the Sharn watch. "What be goin' on here?" the dwarf asks.

Velmont

First Post
As Irrinaer do his questionning, Benedict go in front of the dwarf. "Welcome officer. Our caravan have been attacked by these two men. The snipe on our employer from there and there." tells Benedict, poiting the point where they have been hiding. "The almost kill him and tried to attack others members of our caravan. As they have done so, the have glide from there point down here, most likely using some magical effect. We have defended the caravan, as we have been hired as guard. We have been doing our job. One of the bandit was killed, but the other one barely survived and my companion are trying to revive him before handing him to teh authority instead of teh morgue. Is there anyway we can help you, officer?" tells Benedict.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Benedict don't hesitate to give details of the attack to gain time for Irranaer. But he don't talk about the shards or the Basilisk.[/SBLOCK]

Animus

Explorer
"Hey, you," the dwarf watchman says to Irrianer. "Leave the questioning to me."

The bandit replies, however. "Nobody knows the leader of the Basilisks. He keeps himself anonymous.We were hired by a client to get the Eberron shards though."

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
In his hidden place, the lizardfolk snarls. He moves slowly and silently to the wagons to try to get a peek inside.

Animus

Explorer
The dwarf turns to the bandit. "So you work for the Basilisks, eh? I'm going to take you in for more questioning."

He turns to the party. "Good work today. We'll carry on from here."

DrZombie

First Post
"Go with these gentlemen, my friend. They will treat you fairly." Irrinaer says.
"Let's get out of here. There is too much danger here."
Irrinaer climbs back on the wagon and reloads his crossbow.

Remove ads