A simple note pinned to the board.

Ruthia

First Post
*The note is simple and writen with a shaky hand*

I will pester you no more, you will never have to leave again for seeing the pain in my eyes. I am sorry I have caused so much trouble. Hopefully my memory will fade quick from your mind, as I fade quick from this plane, and all planes.....

Brad

*who the note is to, it does not say.*

Elf_Ariel

First Post
A woman cries as she reads the words, and wonders how much ache will her continued existance cause. She wonders her place, and longs for the times when she had the strength to deal with such things. The tears on her cheeks turn bitter and red and she brushes them roughly away. With this stain she writes a reply...:

Brad...if only you could know, if only you could see. If only you could understand. I am no woman...I am not worthy of love. I...Please dont leave.

The note is elegantly initialled...

[color=#8b000]A.N.[/color]

Brad Mage

First Post
*He shoulders his pack a bit, determined to buy a few supplies from BG for the road before attempting the reverse his own spell. Inwardly he prayed the spell would fail, that the back lash of the spell would rip him in two....fitting really since he already felt that way. He pauses at the cork board, scanning the notes. He frowns when he see's his note had a reply. He pauses, reading it. He sighs softly, picks up his quill, and joutes a note under hers*

You are worthy of my love because I believe you are. And in the end am I not the one who decides that? Not a woman? If you could only see it how I do.....all others pale compared to you. I know...it's not meant to be.....and I never expecting love in return.....i knew better...I have to leave......before I cause more pain.....

*He pauses, about to sign it, then with a frown he looks at his hand. Pricking his own finger, he then signs.*

Brad

Elf_Ariel

First Post
The woman pauses again, she can smell him, his lingering presence, his lingering stain, finally realising that it's just the passing memories his signature arrouses. She just stares, almost lost, afraid maybe, worried, stressed, broken, glad her hood hides prying eyes from her face as she writes:

Then let me show you who I really am. Let me explain what I am...I know full well it will change your mind. It is selfish of me to want your mind unchanged, but also selfish of me to keep some things from you. Please Brad, you dont have to do anything. It isn't pain, it's fear.

Again the initialled signature is repeated, though perhaps the hand is just a little more shaking now...

A.N.

Brad Mage

First Post
*he came back to look, one more time before he left He saw her note, read her words, then presses a shaking hand to the paper, touching it just once. He then looks around for something to write with, sighing when he sees nothing. After a moment he sighs and uses what he's got, pricking his own finger again.*

I will stay long enough for you to show me then. Though I doubt it will change my mind about you. Tell me when you wish to meet.

*he signs it, faintly*

Brad

Brad Mage

First Post
*he stops, reads, then nods to himself with a sigh. SHe was going to push him away...like they always did....parents...teachers...who wants to be around clumsy old Brad anyways. He looks at his hands, then closes his eyes. Once she did what she wanst he will turn aounf and do what he knows is for the best....vanishing... He touches her last paper, just touches it, and walks away*

Remove ads