A small request regarding birth dates

Good people, I've noticed a small, but still important flaw in your otherwise most estimable bulletin board. I find that I am unable to input my correct birth year.

As it stands I was forced to put my year of birth as the year 1 A.D., instead of the far more accurate 30,000 BAF. (Before Atlantl's Fall, would correspond to your 29,000 B.C.). I know this matters little in the greater scheme of things, but for some reason it bothers me more than I'd thought it would. Could you please make such adjustments as are necessary to rectify this?

I remain,

Aeros Aristophanes of Makedonia

graydoom

First Post
Heh, as cool as this feature would be, I don't think the vBulletin software supports it. Would be cool if it did, though.
You could register the name "Lavos" from Chrono Trigger and put in your birth date as 65 million BC, for example :).

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Aeros' Age

Aeros Aristophanes said:
Good people, I've noticed a small, but still important flaw in your otherwise most estimable bulletin board. I find that I am unable to input my correct birth year.

As it stands I was forced to put my year of birth as the year 1 A.D., instead of the far more accurate 30,000 BAF. (Before Atlantl's Fall, would correspond to your 29,000 B.C.). I know this matters little in the greater scheme of things, but for some reason it bothers me more than I'd thought it would. Could you please make such adjustments as are necessary to rectify this?

I remain,

Aeros Aristophanes of Makedonia

He was born back around 28,000 BC, he's always over estimating his age. Where he comes from being incredibly ancient is considered a good thing, and the more ancient the better. I think his alchemy has something to do with it.

Remove ads